SportyBet Nigeria – Mobile App Registration & How To Play
The betting industry has become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. Every other day, a new brand is joining the list of companies offering sports betting services in the country. SportyBet is one of the bookmakers that have become a household name in the country. It operates under the licensing and regulation of the Lagos State Lotteries Board.
1xBet Bonus 100 000 ₦
Welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 100 000 ₦
SportyBet commits to offering the best market strategy and has products that fit the Nigerian betting market. It distinguishes itself from other bookmakers in the country through its fair odds and quick payouts on winnings. Besides, all processes are simple and straightforward, including registration, bets placement and deposit. The customer service in this bookie is available round the clock.
How to register at SportyBet?
1. You can create an account through the application or website version.
2. It is possible to register an account on your desktop through the website version.
3. The first step is to load the official Sportbet website on your browser. Check the upper section of the page to find the register symbol alongside the main menu and hit the registration button.
4. It takes you to the next page where you need to fill in your personal information on the registration form. The most important is a valid mobile number.
6. Finish the registration process by clicking on the create account tab. A message should pop up on your screen, indicating that you have created your account successfully. Move on to access your new account and fund it.
SportyBet App Registration
You can download the SportyBet application in your phone and use it in creating an account and accessing other features.
1. Access the app and hit on the register button.
2. Fill in the registration form, create a password and move on by selecting the create account tab.
3. Once you finish the registration, move to the dashboard and select the profile button on the upper left section of the site.
4. Locate my account button on the drop-down menu that emerges.
5. Fill the required details and tap the save button.
What can lure a new customer into a bookie more than a welcome bonus? Sports betting companies understand the power in this offer and display it all over the site. However, SportyBet does things differently. You won’t find a lot of pomp displays of the welcome bonus. However, it is a generous offer amounting to 1000 Nairas giftset.
The specific amount you receive varies depending on your initial deposit and players receive them in splits. For example, when you deposit 50 Nairas, you get 150 Nairas in gifts while an initial deposit of 200 Nairas gives you 600 Nairas in gifts. The effectiveness of the gift is between 6-10 days, depending on how big it is. Note that you can only use the gifts to stake on bets with over 3.15 and you cannot duplicate.
The validity of the different gifts is in sequence. For example, the 150 Nairas in the gift that you receive from an initial deposit of 50 Nairas are in sequence of 1X Naira 3, 1X Naira 7, 1X Naira 15, 3X Naira 25 and 1X Naira 50. You have to bet on the first set in the sequence to unlock the next one and so on.
SportyBet Mobile App
SportyBet has an impressive design that carries over to the mobile application. The app has relevant features arranged and customized for the convenience of a mall screen. You can register withdrawal and place your bets using the application. Generally, it works similar to the desktop.
When you visit the homepage, you find a prominent display of sports, including tennis, basketball and European football. Other sports include rugby, cricket, ice hockey and volleyball.
This bookie has a virtual racing feature where you can stake on various virtual races, e.g. bike racing, horses and greyhounds.
SportyBet is proud of the live betting section. Players can enjoy the live streaming feature and the unique match tracker where they can see. View highlights of major games. Moreover, the multiview feature enables you to live stream more than one game at once.
Average Cash Out Time
If you wish to transact with a bookie that processes your payouts faster, look no further. SportyBet processes your withdrawal request in seconds. It is only the bank you use that can delay you but 24 hours at most.
SportyBet Super Bonus
The bonus is open to punters who stake on the site. It allows them to earn up to 135 per cent accumulative bonus on the multiple wagers depending on the total number of selections they have one every bet slip. It is an enticing bonus that does not have a limitation to a single market. Therefore, it is accessible on any event, match or market, including in-play betting.
Players must have a multiple bet of at least four selections each with a minimum odd of 1.2. if you wish to pocket this bonus, avoid withdrawing fully. Stakes that you partially cash out can qualify you, and the amount depends on the remaining amount.
The jackpot at SportyBet keeps players active on the platform. You can win the mega prize when you predict 12 selections correctly. The minimum amount of stake for the jackpot is 100 Nairas, of course, you have to register an account first,
If you happen to miss one or two of the 12 outcomes, SportyBet rewards you with smaller prizes. The bookie allows punters to predict a single match more than once to increase their chance of getting the correct outcome.
How to place a bet?
1. Like the registration process, placing a bet is easy and straightforward.
2. The first step is to access your Sportbet account.
3. Select the sports tab for you to have a clear view of events such as sports time and league.
4. Check popular events in the home page area for events such as EPL, Today’s football etc.
5. Select on the highlights section in the prematch events.
6. Surf via the virtual places where you can stake or the current live bets.
7. Choose the events that you wish to play and select the odds by hitting in the events. The selected events add automatically to your bet slip.
8. The total stake should range between 100 and 2 million Nairas. Click the place bet tab and confirm your bet.
9. A message pops up, informing you whether your bet is successful.
Which are the most popular sports to place bets?
The popular sports in this bookie include soccer, tennis, basketball, rugby, ice hockey, cricket, volleyball, darts, beach volley and handball. What make SportyBet exceptional is its vast options. When SportyBet talk of covering football, it means everything from Ligue 1 to EPL and more. This bookmaker commits to offer the best of what they do, while other bookies could have more options, SportyBet has a few but goes into depth.
A random check of the bookie at the time of writing this review revealed 292 game markets. A match between two EPL teams Crystal Palace and Bournemouth had a total of 118 betting markets. Other than the extensive coverage of sports in this bookie, it is possible also to check out on the results from major sports and tournaments across the world.
Even if a bookie has all the topnotch elements, it would be meaningless if the odds were unfair. A close look at the margins in this sports betting site revealed odds of 3.50 on a draw which is 28.6%, odds of 3.51 on away win which is 28.5% and odds of 2.13 for the home victory which is 46.9%. The total summation shows that SportyBet has a margin or overround of 103.2%. Generally, a bookmaker should have a margin close to 100% for you to consider the odds as competitive. When the odds go beyond 110%, it is advisable for the punters to shy away from such a bookie. With an overround of 103.2% on SportyBet, you can consider the odds as very respectable and fair.
How to deposit and withdraw?
Punters must check out on the payment options available in a sports betting site. It is always advisable to transact with a bookie that supports payment methods that are convenient for punters in a particular country. The banking options present in SportyBet are ideal for Nigerian players.
How to deposit in SportyBet?
You can fund your SportyBet account through a bank account or bank card.
Bank cards include Visa, MasterCard and ATMs.
1. The first step is to ensure that you have an adequate amount in your account before you commence the deposit process.
2. Load the website in a blank browser page.
3. Log in to your account.
5. Chose payment through bank card
6. Enter your account number
7. Enter the expiration date and the 3-digit CVV number present at the backside of the card.
8. Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your SportyBet and input the PIN.
9. Enter your mobile number
10. The system sends a message to your phone confirming the transaction.
Several banks collaborate with this bookie to facilitate punters in funding their accounts. The banks include Fidelity Bank, WEMA, First Bank of Nigeria, GT Bank, First City Monument Bank, Zenith Bank and Diamond Bank.
You can deposit a minimum of 100 Nairas and a maximum of 9999999 Nairas. The service is free of charge.
1. Load the Official Sportbet website on your browser
3. Hit on the deposit button
4. Chose deposit via bank account
5. Enter your bank name, account number, and the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Enter your date of birth and mobile number
7. The system sends a confirmation message to you.
How to withdraw?
If there is a feature that this sports betting site can boast is the fast payouts. SportyBet won’t hold your winnings and processes your withdrawal request as soon as it receives it. The funds reflect in the player’s account in 24 hours. In case of delays in the reflection of your funds, punters can reach out to the customer care for assistance.
1. Visit the official website
2. Access your user account
3. Select the withdrawal option
4. Fill in your bank information and account number.
5. When making the first withdrawal, you have to verify your account number. The system sends a verification code to your phone number, and you have to fill it in the provided spaces for you to continue with the process.
6. Confirm the details you have entered before you proceed.
7. Enter the amount you wish to cash out and hit the withdrawal button. If you want to use a different bank, there is a tab dubbed ‘add another bank’. Select it and enter the details of the new bank. SportyBet does not charge any fee on withdrawals.
You can withdraw through numerous banks including Jaiz Bank, Wema Bank, CITI Bank, Access Bank, Parallex Bank, Zenith Bank, Sterling Bank, Diamond Bank, Union Bank of Nigeria, Eco Bank, Heritage Bank, Enterprise Bank, Skye Bank, Unity Bank, Providus Bank, GT Bank, Keystone Bank, ALAT by MEMA, First City Monument Bank, Suntrust Bank, Stanbic Bank, Mainstreet Bank, Union Bank of Africa and Standard Chartered Bank.
SportyBet Mobile App Review
More punters in Nigeria are embracing the use of handheld devices in most of their activities. SportyBet thus realized the trend and released a mobile application compatible with Android devices. It allows bettors to stake at the comfort of their hands. If you don’t have an Android device, you can stick to the web platform.
At the time of this writing, Sportbet app was 6MB, thus, won’t occupy much of your memory. Besides, it is responsive and fast loading. You can access relevant features such as virtuals, jackpot betting and live score through the mobile application.
Additionally, you can access the prematch, in-play betting and partial cash-out feature. It is easy to navigate even for a new punter.
How can I get support from SportyBet?
This bookie has a help section that contains some of the things that you would need to know concerning the site. It does not have everything but gives you a clue on basic guidelines and tips.
If you are seeking urgent assistance, there is a live chat function that has 24/7 availability. Besides, you can contact the customer support staff through telephone line +2347008888888. Another option is to send an email through [email protected].
Why open account on SportyBet?
The internet is full of sports betting site, and any Nigerian punter can attest that it is a challenge when making their choice. However, the sites are distinct in their features and offers. Such is the case with Sportbet. It is among the newest online bookmakers in Nigeria and has proved to offer excellent services for the time they have been in the country. The bookie treats its customers with numerous generous offers meaning this bookie is keen to remain the betting markets.
The benefits and rewards that come with this bookmaker are different that you might not easily find in any other bookie. One of them is the sporty winnings boost. Besides, there is a generous bonus to welcome any new customer as soon as they create and fund their account. While a bookie can have all the iconic features, the odds have to be great. SportyBet takes heed of that fact and offers great odds.
Moreover, they frequently introduce bonus benefits for their clients. An example is the recent referral promo. You receive a bonus of 50 Nairas when you refer a player into the bookie. The more you refer punters into this bookie, the more you make from this promo.
It has a user-friendly app allowing punters to access relevant features at the comfort of their hands. Besides, there is a vast market portfolio giving players a wide range of choices and more opportunity to win. You can stake in volleyball, darts, casino, basketball, ice hockey or football. Additionally, virtual games are available in this bookie. Therefore, when other game events are not happening, you can enjoy virtual games.
SportyBet has live betting that allows you to bet on games after they commence. Besides, there is a partial cashing out feature allowing you to draw part of your winnings before completion of games. All processes in this bookie are simple and straightforward. Even a new player finds it easy to create an account, fund their account, place a bet and withdraw without challenges.
SportyBet is taking the Nigerian betting market by storm. They have generous bonuses, and creating an account with the bookie is easy and straightforward. Besides, punters can participate in virtual gaming and live betting. If you have been looking for a bookmaker with quick payouts, you don’t have to look any further. Finally, the customer support team is available round the clock if a punter needs any assistance.
Can I cash out form my SportyBet account On Weekends?
You can cash out on any day of the week, including weekends. The payout times are the same, even on Sundays.
What Is the maximum amount I can win at SportyBet?
You can win up to 10 million Nairas.
Can I withdraw 50 Nairas from my SportyBet account?
SportyBet allows players to withdraw a minimum of 100 Nairas. In fact, it is the most common minimum withdrawal limit among bookmakers in Nigeria.
Is SportyBet a reliable bookmaker?
SportyBet is a safe and reliable bookie and operates under the regulation of the Lagos State Lotteries Board. Therefore, Nigerian punters have an assurance that this sports betting site has legit services.
Does SportyBet offer a welcome bonus?
SportyBet gifts its new players with a welcome bonus depending on the amount of their initial deposit.
How long is the withdrawal process at SportyBet?
depending on your banking method.
What are the requirements to win the jackpot at SportyBet?
The Sportbet jackpot requires that you predict 12 selected matches correctly. The bookie also awards you if you get ten or eleven of those games correct. The minimum amount of stake for the jackpot is 100 Nairas.
How are the odds?
SportyBet offers competitive odds in all its sports, thus giving punters a higher profit margin.
How can I contact the support team?
You can reach the support team at Sportbet through email, telephone or LiveChat. The LiveChat function is accessible in the platform. The email address is [email protected] while the telephone line is +2347008888888.