Bet9ja – How To Register & Bet + Review
1. Click “Register” in the top right corner of the page. It is a yellow link.
2. Complete the four question registration form and click continue. If you have a promotion code, you can enter it at this point.
3. You will now need to check your emails and click the confirmation link they have sent to you in order to validate your account.
4. You will now be able to make your first deposit, which Bet9ja will match 100%. So whatever you add, they will double it up! – All you have to do is stake your initial deposit on a single or accumulator gambling bet with odds of 3.00 (2/1) or higher. (Terms and gambling conditions apply – see below.)
Bet9ja Terms and Conditions
As mentioned above there are a few terms and conditions to be aware of when creating an account with Bet9ja:
– You must be 18+ years of age to register
– The website will only accepy the currency Nigerian Naira (NGN)
– Bet9ja reserve the right to delay payment of large wins in order to verify your identity
– If you fail to identify yourself or have suspicious activity on your account, Bet9ja reserve the right to suspend your account
How To Redeem Bet9ja Bonus?
Redeeming the Bet9ja Welcome Bonus is a very straight forward process.
For the majority of users it involves simply following the steps outlined above in our Step by Step Guide to opening a Bet9ja account as all new players a eligible for the bonus.
The key is to ensure that when you make your first deposit, bet9ja you place a bet at odds of 3.00 as your first bet to activate the welcome bonus credit into your account.
If you followed all the steps correctly and placed the qualifying bet, you should then find the option to fund your next bet using the bonus credit by adding your selections to your betslip and select “Use bonus” to use the bonus credit as your stake for the bet.
Placing a bet on Bet9ja is very much the same as every other online bookmaker. There are only a couple of simple steps to get your bet placed:
1. Browse the website and add one or more selections to your betslip
3. Once you are happy with your selections and bet option, you then need to enter your stake. This is the amount of money you are willing to risk on selections winning.
4. Once you hve entered the stake the betslip will show you what your “potential” winnings are if all your selections win.
5. If you are happy with the stake and the potential winnings then click “Bet” to place your bet.
6. Your bet is usually placed instantly – on some occasions it can take a few seconds to process.
7. You can now sit back and track your bet.
Payment Methods Accepted
Bet9ja accept a large number of payment methods to deposit into your account. These include commonly used options such as VISA, Mastercard and Bank Transfer so everyone should find an option that allows them to fund their account.
For withdrawls the option you have is to request a bank transfer directly into your bank account. Currently this is the only option available to Bet9ja players – it can take around 24 hours for your money to reach your account.
So you have heard about people playing and bet9ja winning on Bet9ja and you want to do the same? We don’t blame you – being a successful punter is a great feeling.
The trick to beating Bet9ja and making a profit is to bet safe and don’t waste your welcome bonus.
Our advice is you build up small bets of 2-3 selections and gambling slowly grow your pot. The biggest mistake most new Bet9ja users make is to build bets with 4+ selections in them and bet9ja the chances of winning these is very low so it is a quick way to lose your money. Protecting your pot is as valuable a skill as picking selections.
Bet9ja Review 2019
If you are based in Nigeria then chances are you have already heard of Bet9ja seeing as they are the biggest online and offline bookmaker in the country.
They are a very well rounding bookmaker offering a full service to its clients. With great odds on football, plenty of inplay markets and a simple and easy to use website it is hard to pull out anytihng negative about the brand.
The only negative we can see for some clients is the lack of Asian Handicap markets which are growing in popularity at the moment – but this is something that they may add in the future. They are also currently only available to player in Nigeria with no known plans to expand to any other countries at this time.